Thursday 26 July 2012

bang boom!!!

huhuhu...i got new update!!
!!
my top 3 bias!!

time fly and people change.... including me X3

here my update bias!!<3

jjjang!!


1 . Zelo aka Choi Junhong~ B.A.P
i love how he rap~ incredible!
i love how he make the heart
i love his robot, innocent,crazy act!!
he cute!!
zelo...you win my heart! congrate!!
u my 1st bias!!


 i call him baby ice cream he young 1 years from me and his hair colour always change when bap make comeback~




































2.. Seobie aka Yang Yo Seob

i'm telling the truth..
after i know him for 3 years..
i never can't resist his cute, pure, innocent smile until now~







just look at it!! X3








he 's getting mature nowdays....proud of you seobie~ sob sob...you grown up now..



okay...enough with seobie~


No.3
Jinyoung B1A4

he is my perfect smile prince~


O////////O aww... he's cute~ his eyes~ made me melt... 
now...B1A4 got into new variety show
Hello Baby...see him...he can be a perfect cute, charming dad to my kids..*dreaming* hihi don't mad BANA~

that all for now~ see you soon!!

Bom clap bom bom clap~
Leggo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment