Saturday 8 September 2012

As a friend..

i just hope i can turn back the time,
It was my mistake to give you permission to have a special relationship with him.
It true as your friend, i want to see you happy with someone you love,
But at the same time, i don't want to lose you.
You are my friend.
Since you have relationship with him, you always spend you were always spend your time with him.
It may good for both of you, but not me.
I feel like.....i being ignored.. It just like i didn't even exist.
About your boyfriend.
Come on! He younger than you!
He so immature.
Yes! I admit. I don't like him to be your boyfriend.
No! I don't jealous at all.
Maybe you don't realize about him. But i do.
Did you ever know, that he be using you?
I heard some rumor saying that your bf keep ask for your money.
At first i don't believe it cause he seems nice.
And then, i always heard you don't have enough money.
Sometime you don't eat at all because you don't have money.
At that time, i feel something weird.
Friend,
I know you.
We have become a friend since i was 13. Now, we 17 years old.
4 YEARS!
As far as i know you,
You always have money to buy a lot of food.
Sometime you waste it by treat other people.
But you still got the money. Still a lot.
What happen now?
I didn't see you treat people anymore.
I didn't see you spend it on a lot of food.
Where the money could gone?
Books? Don't make me pissed.
How much you buy the books?
And why i didn't ever see it?
I always heard you talking to the phone.
I know it your boyfriend.
What i always heard was about, 'borrow, money!'
I know love is blind.
But how can you be such a stupid blind!
Friend,
I know you easily fall in love.
But don't forget
You also easily heartbroken.
I hope you understand,
As your friend,
I don't want to see those tears fall again from your eyes.
I don't want to see you heartbroken.
It really pain me a lot.
I just want you to know,
I'm always be there for you.

But what happen today really broke my heart,
You say, your boyfriend sulk with you,
You want to recover your relationship and you need my help.
Like i say, i always there to help you.
It's good to see you good back.
I take you to shop some food with me.
It was really a happy moment since i didn't spend a time with you lately.
I know you don't have enough money,
So i decide to treat you.
We go to your house and sit at your garden.
I was planning to have a fun time with you.
But...
You with your phone again...
I respect your privacy time,
So i give you a time to talk to him while i wait with a bun to eat with you.
I wait...and wait....and wait...
It has been half hour....and you still talking.
I decide to eat by myself.
II still wait to spent time with you.
Until, it late. I need to get home..you still talking.
Friend,
why are you acting like this?
Why you completely ignored me?
I'm not here for your money or you are rich.. NO!
I'm here because i want to spent my precious time with you.
You know that i was a cheapskate, but i still treat you.
You don't even ask why i did that.
I just want to be with you like we use to before.
I want you to know, that i'm your friend.
A friend.
II always told myself, not to busybody with your life.
Its your not mine...i know.
I don't mind at all about your relationship with him.
I just want you....
Not ever forget about me.
But seeing you acting like that..
It really hurt me a lot.
Whatever it is,
I just want one thing from you..
Only one thing.
Really simple...
I just want you.....
don't ever
ever!
Forget about me...
That all i want.
Always remember me...
Friend,
I always treat you like my siblings.
I want you to know how much i care about you.
I hope you pick a right way of your life.
Don't worry,
If you have any problem,
Just came to me,
I always here for you dear friend~

No comments:

Post a Comment