Friday 23 November 2012

Yoseob new solo mv

Comment:
Well Yoseob is grown up now and more mature from we know.
He already release his solo teaser mv yesterday called "Caffeine". Producer by Jun Hyung B2ST~
Firstly, the mv was cool! And i was like whoa!!!
And then suddenly, a girl is getting near and near to Yoseob and cupp!
I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm dying~ T^^T
Then i thought in positive way...they just acting! Yoseob is grown up now.
So i hope the other fan don't mad into her. and don't stop loving Yoseob.
I know what you feel because Yoseob is my ultimate bias.
He's the first idol that i like when the first time i knew kpop. Mv Bad Girl.
Time has flew, everyone grown up so do i.
I love yoseob not only for his cute face and childish act.
I truly love him because he has a really great voice.
Every time he sings, i always move by it.
That why, i don't get mad.
Yoseob finally get to work with what he love - music.
Eventhough he has problem with his throat and really tight schedule, he always tried his best and never complain about it.
I hope haters don't do something stupid to him or....
I swear i kill them...
I'M SERIOUS.
Let support our seobie with his first solo song "Caffeine"
Haha caffeine~ remind me about B.A.P Him Chan~ ^^
This is his teaser! Watch it! And give a huge support to him okay!
I can't wait for the real mv! <3 26/11/2012~


No comments:

Post a Comment